General Rental Conditions:
The vehicle whose license plate and model are specified on the front of this contract (it will be named as 'Vehicle' in this contract. CİTY CAR RENTAL (will be referred to as 'Lessor' in this agreement) on the same page with the name, surname, address information and the person signing ('Tenant' in this agreement. By signing this contract, the work declares and undertakes that it accepts the terms of the lease (rental return station and rental address, etc.).
1) Delivery and Return of the Vehicle: a) The tenant accepts and undertakes that the vehicle has received all the technical equipment and documents in full and in full, and will deliver them in full and in full at the place, date and time specified in the contract or in the place where the vehicle is rented. b) The tenant accepts that he has received the vehicle in good and mechanical condition in terms of mechanics and bodywork and that there are no signs of damage and accident. (Except for the ones specified in the lease contract) 2) Usage Time and Km: a) 1-day rental is 24 hours, 1 day for delays exceeding 3 hours. The rental fee is collected. As soon as this payment gives rise to the remaining usage right, the vehicle will be received. Cancellation of the reservation of the lessor due to this delay, etc. the tenant is obliged to pay the damages. b) The mileage limit is 1 to 7 days 200 km, 8 to 15 days 150 km, 16 to 30 days and over 100 km per day. Km overrun fee is calculated as the product of the daily rent exceeded by 0.4%.
3) Pre-Provision Deposit Mail Order: a) At the beginning of the car rental, temporary blockage is applied in the form of guarantee from the tenant's credit card, depending on the vehicle group. , depreciation and traffic fines, etc. He accepts that he will not object to the collection of the costs for renting a vehicle and that he has signed the credit card clip with his signature on the contract. b) A cash prepayment (deposit) is requested from the tenant for the extras (penalty, hgs, damage, etc.) that may come out at the end of the rental.
4) The Tenant Cannot Use the Vehicle for the Following Situations and Purposes: a) Carrying all kinds of goods that are considered as a crime under the laws of the Republic of Turkey and using them in other illegal works that may be considered as a crime under the laws of the Republic of Turkey. b) Carrying passengers, goods or taking the vehicle abroad in return for income without the written consent of the lessor. c) Racing, speed determination, rally, pushing and pulling vehicles and objects, using them on roads that are not suitable for traffic. d) It is forbidden to use passengers, baggage, non-baggage cargo and explosive, flammable materials exceeding the load limit. e) It is forbidden to use it under the influence of alcohol and drugs in violation of the traffic laws of the Republic of Turkey.
5) Without the Approval of the Lessor: a) Cannot let third parties use the vehicle. (Otherwise, all damages are excluded from the coverage and are entirely under the responsibility of the tenant. B) The tenant cannot go to different cities or routes than specified in the contract. c) Additional drivers and the route must be notified to the lessor in writing in advance, and the name, driver's license information and signatures on the contract must be specified in the lease contract. Additional driver fee for each additional driver is requested by the lessor.
6) The tenant is obliged to pay the specified: a) Taxes (VAT, etc.) in advance, provided that the total rental price is multiplied by the number of days rented on the rental contract, b) CDW (Damage Liability Insurance) accepted on the condition of initialing , LCF (Tire, Glass, Headlight Insurance), the total costs of the insurances (It is obtained by multiplying the number of days rented and the total insurance amounts.) C) All fines, all court expenses, traffic fines, Including OGS, HGS, Bridge, Highway crossing violations, interest related to these and the costs incurred by the lessor for their collection. d) The one-way fee (0.5 euro per kilometer) determined by the lessor for the return of the vehicle in the event that the tenant delivers the vehicle to an address other than the addresses that must be delivered without the written consent of the lessor e) The fuel tank level at the beginning of the car rental is required to be refunded at the same level. The tenant pays the difference in missing fuel for the vehicles returning with missing fuel. (Additional 10 euro Service Fee) f) In case the vehicle is stolen, if the vehicle is found undamaged within 45 days, the rental price until the date the vehicle is found, if the vehicle is not found within 45 days, the current value of the vehicle, If it is found damaged, the tenant is obliged to pay the cost of damage and loss of value without objection. g) The lessor is obliged to pay the damages incurred due to accidents, breakdowns, theft of the vehicle, natural disasters and negligence, damages incurred by third parties and the downtime of the vehicle, the loss of value of the vehicle whether or not the tenant's fault. h) If the vehicle has an accident during the rental period and CDW is not accepted, alcohol and drug use is detected in violation of traffic rules and records as a result of the tests made to the tenant.
If it has been, the tenant is obliged to pay all damages, repairs, loss of work and expenses, without prejudice to the tenant's rights to compensation.
7) Parking and Storage of the Vehicle: a) The tenant is obliged to park the vehicle in a closed and locked way in accordance with the traffic rules. b) In case the vehicle is stolen, the key, license and insurance documents of the vehicle must be returned to the lessor.
8) Responsibilities of the Tenant a) The maintenance, repair, responsibility and fuel of the vehicle during the rental period belong to the tenant. Repair expenses due to periodic maintenance and aging belong to the lessor provided that they are invoiced. The tenant is obliged to pay the expenses incurred to bring the vehicle to the rented place in case of repair, part or vehicle that cannot move, and the duration of the vehicle from work. c) Any malfunction, maintenance etc. of the vehicle. It is on the discretion of the tenant when it cannot be used in such cases. The lessee is not obliged to give a replacement vehicle or a refund. d) If the tenant does not return the keys, equipment, extras and official documents belonging to the vehicle at the time of the delivery of the vehicle, he / she will pay the rent for the period until they are found and retrieved or the new ones are removed, and in case of loss, he is also obliged to pay all the expenses to be made to buy new ones. e) Any attempt to take back the vehicle in case of confiscation or retention of the vehicle by the competent authorities due to any incident or not, belongs to the tenant. The rent of the days passed in this period, if the vehicle is not taken back within 45 days, the current value of the vehicle, It is obliged to pay in cash to the Lessor.
9) Contract Termination, Transfer, Assignment and Penalty: a) The lessor can terminate the contract at any time or refrain from extending it without giving any reason, without having to pay compensation. b) Under no circumstances the tenant can transfer or transfer the rights arising from this contract, the vehicle and the equipment and equipment in it, or use them in a way that harms the lessor. c) The additions and changes in the terms and conditions of this contract are void unless they are made in writing and signed between the parties. If there is a difference between the various copies of this contract, the original copy is valid. d) When the tenant and the additional driver are caught with alcohol, has an accident or when the vehicle is used by the person and persons whose names are not included in the contract, the tenant is obliged to pay the rental price in the contract, regardless of the contract period.
10) Insurance: a) In accordance with the Highway Traffic Law, the rented vehicles are insured with compulsory financial liability insurance within the legal policy limits against third parties. Insurance or voluntary liability insurance is subject to the tenant's request. b) If the tenant wants insurance, this standard is rent a car insurance and is exempt. 1000 euro exemption is applied for economic group vehicles, 1500 euro for middle group vehicles, 2000 euro for upper group vehicles. The downtime of the vehicle and the loss of value in the vehicle are not covered by insurance. c) Financial damages and treatment expenses given to third parties and passengers in the vehicle are limited to the compulsory traffic insurance limits of the vehicle, and all responsibilities and liabilities that may occur belong to the Tenant. d) The material and moral compensation demands of the persons affected by the accident and their relatives are met by the tenant.
11) Situations Excluded from Insurance Coverage: a) In cases where there is no accident and alcohol report b) The accident occurred under the management of a driver whose name is not written in the contract c) When the driver is under the influence of alcohol and any drugs during the accident d) The vehicle is careless and without any precautions Failure to adjust speed settings according to weather and road conditions, following distance, excessive speed, red light violation, failure to comply with traffic signs and rules, etc. in uses. e) In cases where the driver is found to be more than 60% defective (according to the accident report, tramer defect rate results) f) The effect of a cigarette and a similar burning substance and the burns that occur without the onset of a flaming fire g) The burns and tire splits that occur on the floor of the vehicle , glazing, headlights are out of insurance, and the tenant is completely responsible for the damages that will occur in this case. 12) Obligations of the Tenant at the Time of the Accident: a) The accident report and the record of the incident (with wet signature), including the accident site photographs, etc., in which the accident report is specified in detail by reporting the accident to the nearest competent authorities (Police, Gendarmerie, Coast Guard, etc.) . The tenant is obliged to deliver the documents and information to the Lessor within 48 hours at the latest and notify them. b) To obtain the names, telephone numbers and addresses of the persons involved in the accident and, if any, of the witnesses c) If the tenant does not have a preventive situation determined by the doctor's report, it is required to inform the lessor of the accident immediately.
e is obliged to ensure that it is transported safely and not to leave the accident site until the vehicle is towed.
13) Payment, Return and Notice a) If the rental fee and the various receivables arising are not paid by the tenant in whole or in part, a monthly interest of 15% of the unpaid amount is demanded without any notice or reservation. b) No refund will be made to the tenant for the deposit sent for reservation or early return of the vehicle. 14) Settlement of Disputes Disputes between the Tenant and the Lessor are resolved in MALATYA COURTS and ENFORCEMENT OFFICES in accordance with Turkish law.
Name Surname: Signature: